Tuesday, October 19, 2010

e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral (Jane in Blushing Earth Sheer, MAC Moon River)

I don't own a lot of blushes and to be honest it was only until recently I felt the need for them. I'm sort of a minimalist when it comes to makeup and so the lesser number of products I put on my face the better. Of course, it still has to be to a point where I can get away with it since I have no intention of going out into the eat-or-be-eaten world with ma bare face!

Recently, I've noticed that blush really does give your face an extra oomph. The right blush makes me look more youthful, more alive and even - more happy :)

That being said, I don't think e.l.f. Candid Coral is that blush for me. Don't get me wrong, it's a great blush but it runs a little too pigmented and dark for me. It's not the subtle peachy coral I was looking for. If blushes that almost look like a bronzer works for you, then you may want to try this out. Both the packaging and product is great for the price- it's just not for me.


* Moon River was kind of a random choice to compare with Candid Coral as it is pink and shimmery and very different from Candid Coral. It's a bit shimmery but I like it. It gives me pale pink cheeks!

* Jane Blush in Blushing Earth Sheer is one of my favorite drugstore blushes as it is subtle and creates a pretty coral sheen. It's more pink and subtle compared with Candid Coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment