Tuesday, October 19, 2010
e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral (Jane in Blushing Earth Sheer, MAC Moon River)
Recently, I've noticed that blush really does give your face an extra oomph. The right blush makes me look more youthful, more alive and even - more happy :)
That being said, I don't think e.l.f. Candid Coral is that blush for me. Don't get me wrong, it's a great blush but it runs a little too pigmented and dark for me. It's not the subtle peachy coral I was looking for. If blushes that almost look like a bronzer works for you, then you may want to try this out. Both the packaging and product is great for the price- it's just not for me.
* Moon River was kind of a random choice to compare with Candid Coral as it is pink and shimmery and very different from Candid Coral. It's a bit shimmery but I like it. It gives me pale pink cheeks!
* Jane Blush in Blushing Earth Sheer is one of my favorite drugstore blushes as it is subtle and creates a pretty coral sheen. It's more pink and subtle compared with Candid Coral.
- ► 2011 (23)
- Happy Haul-oween: L'Occitane, Lush Treats
- YSL Gloss Pur in #3 Pure Coral, #8 Pure Watermelon...
- Sephora Sale: It's On!
- e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral (Jane in Blushing Ear...
- Haul: e.l.f. Cosmetics (Overview of Complexion Per...
- My Lush Dragon's Egg Hatched!!!
- Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection (Les Tentations de ...
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
- Love: Haagen Dazs Green Tea Ice Cream
- Promo Photo: Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection
- Haul: MAC Venomous Villains
- Haul: LUSH Soap, Bathbombs and the Sacred Truth
- ▼ October (12)