Monday, October 11, 2010

Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection (Les Tentations de Chanel)


I stopped by Bloomingdales today to check out the Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection in person. My favorites were the fuchsia tweed blush, the Glossimer in Charming and the Rouge Coco in Magnolia.

I was expecting to like Patchouli more than Magnolia but Magnolia was such a pretty light pink it was difficult not to fall in love. It's softer than the color shown in my swatch and creates a sweet-girl-look with its youthful flush of pink. I also feel its more moisturizing than the regular Rouge Cocos.


The Glossimers are beautiful as well. If you find any of them calling out to you, you may want to pick them up soon as they are limited edition. Pink Pulsion is pretty but not incredibly unique. I prefer the pale pink of Charming even though I would ordinarily not be drawn to a shimmery pale pink. There's just something about this one :)


I also found the Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 Collection out and about. I wanted to take pictures of everything but the lady at the counter was hell-bent on following me around and explaining everything to me. She was very nice but I was a little shy to whip out my iphone and start snapping photos in front of her. Maybe next time! I must say that everything in the collection looks very tempting even for a non-eyeshadow girl like me :) I've been looking a good neutral quad so I'm contemplating getting the cool day to night eyeshadow palette.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, Temptalia has a list of the products HERE.

Have you started making your holiday lists yet? Like what to give friends and family and what you would like to receive? I know it's a bit early but I get so excited this time of year- plus such beautiful holiday collections are pouring out from every which way!

No comments:

Post a Comment