Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New: Tiffany & Co. Leather Goods

Have you seen the new Tiffany & Co. leather goods? I'm contemplating checking everything out this weekend (or tomorrow! Haha). Hello there Tiffany & Co. @ Chevy Chase!

The Hadley shoulder bag is actually something I would consider getting even though it's not something I would typically go for and I seriously want the Continental wallet in Tiffany Blue (what else?!) but the pricetag is killing me! The Flat pouch is a cute little something but apparently K thinks it looks very blah... I think the crocodile Card case may be a good compromise.

And even if I don't end up getting anything? I'm sure my eyes will still thank me for all the eye candy! :D
Nitpick: The clasps look a bit too Chanel-esque.


Update: While my eyes did thank me for the eye candy, my Tiffany & Co. did not have any of the crocodile bags or wallets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment