Thursday, September 16, 2010
Ahh.. nothing like a box of L'Occitane goodness to make a day feel whole (and wholesome!)
I'm excited to try out the Foaming Rice Cleanser (made with organic red rice) and happy to re-order the Exfoliating Rice Powder (also made with organic red rice) which I for some reason thought was discontinued.
I've already tried the Rice Cleanser and I like it. I usually avoid foaming cleansers because they dry out my skin- but I do like to use a light one for everyday use in the morning and this is light and nice. I highly recommend the Exfoliating Rice Powder if you haven't tried it out already- It polishes the skin nicely without being too abrasive. I love products with rice in it.
Other things I got: the limited edition Marie Riviere Peony lip gloss, a couple of things from the Almond collection, and a small hand lotion in Honey. (L'Occitane has some of the best hand lotions :)
I may or may not get to reviewing these separately so let me know if there is something you would like more details on :)
And It's almost Friday!
- ► 2011 (23)
- New: Chantecaille Les Macarons Face Palette
- Haul: Sephora: Shiseido, theBalm, DiorShow Maximiz...
- New: Fresh Holiday 2010 Sets
- New: Sephora Favorites
- L'occitane Peony Lip Colour in Marie Riviere
- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss: Swatches & G...
- Haul: L'Occitane
- New: Tiffany & Co. Leather Goods
- MAC Cremesheen in Richer, Lusher and On the Scene
- NOTD: Revlon Gray Suede
- Paul & Joe Lip Lacquer in Riviera, Eye Gloss in Mu...
- ▼ September (11)