Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sephora Haul: L'Occitane, Clinique, Frederic Fekkai and more.

Is one of your New Year's resolutions to shop less? To practice some long-lost self-restraint when it comes to hoarding all things beauty? Good for you, you are off to a better start than I.

For as you can see, I have made no such resolution.
Say hello to my first (and second, since this is actually two orders) beauty haul of 2011!

Here are the samples, Skincare Challenge rewards, and promotional code offers I received.
- Kate Spade Twirl: Super excited even for this little trial vial since I've been really wanting to try this out. I love it! It's mostly floral which is usually not my cup of tea but there is a girly-ness to it that makes the scent more fun and lighter than regular florals. 
YSL Parisienne: I like it, but I wish I could love it (as much as the chic design of the full-size bottle.)
- Prada L'eau Ambree: A pass for me. Musk attack.
- Dior J'adore
- Phyto Intense Hydrating Shampoo
- Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: Smells like medication but it's good for the elbows.
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel & Green Apple Antioxident Moisturizer
- Kate Somerville CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment
- PeterThomasRoth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion
- Boscia Vital Daily Moisture SPF 15

Here are the things I actually purchased.
- L'Occitane Fabulous Serum
- Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder: I've used the loose powder version before and thought it was pretty effective against the minor redness in my forehead and nose area. So of course, I HAD to get this pressed powder compact version!
- Frederic Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo: My favorite shampoo ever! It gives my hair and scalp and clean feeling without stripping it of moisture. I know lots of shampoos that claim to do that but this is the only shampoo that actually delivered just that!
- Clarisonic Sensitive Brush x2: I'm currently using the Delicate brushhead with my Clarisonic but I went back to the Sensitive ones because the bristles feel softer on my face.

So that's that! I hope everyone's having a good start on 2011. Let's hope for an exciting and refreshing year in the beauty market as well. What are some things you're looking forward to this year?

(I, for one, am super-excited about the skin-colored Guerlain Meteorites compact.)

No comments:

Post a Comment