Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Philosophy Has Some New Shower Gels!

Philosophy is usually a hit or miss for me. While items like Purity Made Simple and Microdelivery Peel are phenomenal hits that have changed my life (no seriously), some of their 3-in-1 shower gels are kind of... blah. Even so, every time Philosophy comes out with some new bath item I am immediately intrigued. I don't know if it's the cute packaging, the insightful little quotes on them or just that I like the way they look sitting on the edge of my tub, all chubby and ready to go. Here are some new spring items that are difficult not to fall for. I am especially enamored with Orange in Bloom.
philosophy: savor life's funfilled moments

philosophy: joy is the center of all good things.

philosophy: a laugh is the sweetest expression of joy

philosophy: a dream let's the spirit bloom

Just looking at the blossoms on these makes me feel like spring is almost upon us. Although based on the in-your-face winter cold I experienced today, it's pretty obvious that spring is so not almost upon us. Still a girl can dream..

On another note: Have you seen the promotional images of the Chanel Summer 2011 collection? And did you hear about the Rouge Coco Shines to be released soon? My heart skipped a beat when I saw these images on KarlaSugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment