Friday, November 5, 2010

Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar


I couldn't wait to plunk this in my bath and now that I have, I have to say I lurve the new Gingerbread House Bubble Bar! Lush should bring this back every holiday season from now on! Obvious cuteness aside, the scent is just so perfect for the Christmas season; it reminds me of warm fireplaces and presents. Does that even make sense? It also reminds me of last year's Christmas Kisses (remember that red bubble bar in the shape of a Hershey Kisses and also had the cinnamon stick?). It has the same spicy-ness and a bit of a pop to the scent. Kind of like coke. As in Coca Cola. Not the other stuff..

I sliced my Gingerbread House into four pieces but I think I was pushing it a little bit because it's honestly not that big of a bubble bar. You'd probably be able to get a more luscious (and long lasting) bubble bath crumbling at least one half of the bar into your bathwater.

Although.. the bubble bath resulting from one fourth piece isn't too shabby either.

Ahhh... look at those floofy bubbles...so inviting, so comforting...
makes me wanna take another bath

No comments:

Post a Comment