Monday, November 29, 2010

Love: Mint Chocolate Candle (Bath & Body Works)

Not all Mondays were created equal... no, that Monday after a nice long holiday weekend just stands out by a mile doesn't it? I think I spent most of my time at the office today in a hazy daze daydreaming about boots. (yes, boots: riding boots, ankle boots, tan, black, shiny, not so shiny, flat ones, high-heeled ones... ... but no uggs God, no uggs.)

Meanwhile, let me share with you a current favorite of mine: the mint chocolate candle from Bath & Body Works. The mint makes it refreshing; the chocolate makes it sweet. Think Andes in candle form. It's so wonderful that a part of me wants to force everyone to get it and a part of me wants to make it just mine. Is there a candle you couldn't live without?


* I recently stumbled upon another mint chocolate candle at Yankee Candle but this one definitely takes the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment