Not all Mondays were created equal... no, that Monday after a nice long holiday weekend just stands out by a mile doesn't it? I think I spent most of my time at the office today in a hazy daze daydreaming about boots. (yes, boots: riding boots, ankle boots, tan, black, shiny, not so shiny, flat ones, high-heeled ones... ... but no uggs God, no uggs.)
Meanwhile, let me share with you a current favorite of mine: the mint chocolate candle from Bath & Body Works. The mint makes it refreshing; the chocolate makes it sweet. Think Andes in candle form. It's so wonderful that a part of me wants to force everyone to get it and a part of me wants to make it just mine. Is there a candle you couldn't live without?
* I recently stumbled upon another mint chocolate candle at Yankee Candle but this one definitely takes the cake.
- ► 2011 (23)
- Love: Mint Chocolate Candle (Bath & Body Works)
- Review & Swatch: Sephora Color Diary
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Cupcakes in Lemon Gla...
- Haul: Anthropologie
- New: Chanel Cote d'Azur/ St. Tropez Collection
- Review: Biore Triple Action Astringent
- kate spade Lincoln Road Neda
- New: Sonia Kashuk 2010 Holiday Collection
- Lush Gingerbread House Bubble Bar
- ▼ November (9)