Friday, May 6, 2011

iMomoko Haul: My Beauty Diary Earl Grey Tea & Macaron, Chocolate Truffle, Lily sheet masks, Face Q sheet masks

Did I tell you- I have a macaron addiction? It's true. One can be addicted to macarons. It's amazing how those petite pastel colored French pastries with it's gooey heavenly center can make you love life all over again and more. So when I saw the new My Beauty Diary special edition sheet masks, I let out a Major little-girl shriek.
Seriously, how adorable are these Earl Grey Tea & Macaron masks?! I also happen to love earl grey tea so I couldn't have dreamt up a more perfect combination. According to the description, these masks contain "essence from earl grey tea and extracts from macarons." But what are... extracts from macarons? hm...
I can't read Chinese but the pictures seem to promise some serious hydration action when using the mask :)
Speaking of adorable, I also picked up the Face Q Peony, Snow Lotus & Sake Yeast whitening mask. iMomoko just recently started carrying Face Q (same company as My Beauty Diary.) Packaging-wise they are a little bit bigger than the My Beauty Diary masks. I didn't know it when I was ordering, but these are one of those masks that go all around your chin and have 'earholes' (note picture on box or check out smerfettte's YouTube video) for convenience and more firming action :) I used one yesterday and I was thoroughly pleased!
I have a strong feeling that that little girl with the sheep horns is trying to tell me something.
Another thing I really love about these masks is that they have the manufacture date and expiration date printed on the boxes and on each separate mask. It's always a good idea to be informed about the products you use on your face and I appreciate it when the companies make it easier for you.

To go back to the first photo, I also picked up the special edition French White Lily sheet masks and the Chocolate Truffle masks. I haven't opened those two yet but both seem promising. The Lily mask is part the Blooming of Beauty collection and is supposed to help brighten up your skintone.

The Chocolate Truffle masks are described as containing cacao & coffee extracts which nourishes and repairs the skin. It also contains lemon, orange, and mikan extracts which mildly removes old skin cells, leaving a fine skin texture with a smooth finish.



Availability: www.imomoko.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I'm a law student! So funny ^.^ I love the early gray tea ones! Hope it's not LE :( Boo

    ReplyDelete