Tuesday, March 1, 2011

O Spring, Where Art Thou?

Oh my goodness- I can't believe how the time has flown by since my last blog post. I have yet to get my mac fixed (I know- my procrastination is beyond reprimand), but I couldn't take it anymore, especially after getting these super-cute spring collection images from Kate Spade in my email this morning, so here I am using The husband's laptop to share a little bit what I've been up to and my latest beauty inspirations!
Numero uno, how delightful is the spring Kate Spade collection? I'm quite fond of winter but I admit, that of the seasons it isn't the most colorful. But spring is all about color- the sky is bluer, the leaves are greener, the flowers have gone crazy and you can get away with wearing whatever funky color and happy little combination you desire... like that hot pink cardigan with canary yellow layered underneath! (top photo) So pretty.

I am also loving these wedges! They're youthful yet have a classy look to them as well. They also come in hot pink (I've seen Karen from the Makeup & Beauty Blog lemming over them :) but I am liking this nude/gold look better for me. I'm so tempted!


Another thing, I've been trying to take better care of my skin which I regret to say I've kind of been neglecting to do this winter. I used to be so diligent in taking care of my skin but recently, I've been totally letting myself go- so I picked up these My Beauty Diary sheet masks (I got the Alice in Wonderland sets in pink and blue) in hopes of getting back on track. And I have to say, I absolutely love them! The best thing about a good sheet mask is the instant gratification-your skin feels so hydrated and soft after use.

So that's all for now- I wish everyone a great week and hopefully I'll get my laptop's hard drive exchanged this week and all will be well with the world again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment