Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nordstrom Anniversary Exclusive: Clarins FEED 15 Pouch

One of the first things that I knew I would get from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale was the Clarins FEED 15 Pouch, purchase of which would provide 15 meals to school children through the United Nations World Food Programme. It was a meaningful collaboration and I was happy to support it!

The pouch contains three Clarins products; a Moisture-Rich Body Lotion (3.5 oz), Hand and Nail Treatment Cream (1.7 oz), and a Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in shade 01 (a light pink) and retails for 30USD. I love Clarins skincare but I haven't had a chance to try these body products yet so this will be my humble intro to the body lotion and hand cream. 
The quality of the canvas pouch itself is rather a nice surprise as it stands its own. Both the stitching and the zipper is sturdy and reliable unlike many run of the mill makeup pouches that accompany beauty purchases. It has the stenciled "FEED" on one side and "15" on the other accented with red. The FEED Projects website has a similar pouch for 25USD- which provides 10 meals. (pouch only no Clarins products)
Right now at Nordstrom, you can also choose a gift with purchase (there are four options) when you purchase two Clarins products. Normally, you have to purchase at least one skincare product to receive the GWP but the sales associate at my Clarins counter was nice enough to include the gift with my purchase of two FEED pouches which are technically, body care products.

No comments:

Post a Comment